If you want to try out iOS 11 just as soon as you can. You can refer to this guide on how to get the iOS 11 beta.
There are two different paths available to you if you want to download and install the iOS 11 beta.
First of all, you’re a developer, then you can follow these steps:
Install directly on the iPhone
- Choose the device or devices you want to install iOS 11 on.
- Back up your iPhone or iPad before you begin, to ensure you don’t lose anything.
- Make sure that it’s fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Log in to your account and visit the Apple Developer download page on your iOS device.
- Download the Configuration Profile and follow the installation instructions.
Install iOS 11 beta from PC or Mac
- Log into your developer account at the Apple Developer website and download the iOS beta software restore image for your device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed, start it up, and plug your iOS device in.
- Select your device in iTunes and open the Summary tab.
- Hold the Option key on a Mac, or the Alt key on a PC, and click the Check for Update button.
- Choose the iOS beta software restore image you downloaded and click Open.
- It will install, and then your device will reboot.