iCloud is a great place for storing data to be synced between multiple devices. One of the most frustrating things about using a mobile device is when you accidentally delete a file you didn’t mean to. If that happens to a file you have stored on iCloud Drive, iCloud.com makes it very easy to get it back. Let’s take a look at how you can recover deleted iCloud documents efficiently.
Find recoverable documents
- Open iCloud.com and login in
- Select Settings and scroll down to the Advanced section
- Click Restore Files and sort your files by date and name
Recover deleted iCloud documents
- Locate the file you wish to restore
- Choose the item you’d like to recover by clicking its checkbox, then select Recover File.